● Organ Transplant Recipients may Not receive Micro-pigmentation, Microblading or Permanent cosmetics for risk of infection.
● If you take medication to see the dentist please do so on the day of your procedure just as you would if you had a Dentist appointment.
● If you are on blood thinners, you must have documented clearance as well as documentation stating that you are able to be OFF of blood thinner medication for 3 days prior to your session.
(Please make sure to stop taking these 3 full days prior to your appointment).
● If you have an active cold sore you must wait at least 2 weeks after the cold sore has healed to have your session.
● If you have had any type of surgery within the past 6 months or plan to have surgery within the next 6 Months, you must have medical clearance prior to your session.
● Please do not take aspirin, caffeine, vitamin E, or any herbs for up to 3 days prior to your procedure.
● If you are under treatment for any form of cancer, you must wait until your treatment is complete. It is recommended to get your procedure before you start any cancer treatment
● Do not consume any Alcohol for 24 hours prior to your session.
● Use mild soap (for your skin type) and non-oily moisturizer for several days prior to your procedure. Allow 2.5 hours for your microblading procedure. Take your normal medications as needed. Eat well before your procedure.
● Do not wax, have electrolysis or get sunburned for one week prior to treatment.
● DO NOT take any pain killers or tranquilizers prior to treatment.
Please note that no warranties or guarantees can be made, as the final results of permanent, semi-permanent, or tattoo cosmetics can vary due to many reasons including skin color, oiliness, and or scar tissue. Understand that this is a tattoo process and therefore is not an exact science, but an art.